Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
If you're documenting things like rock climbing, skateboarding, or competitive fishing, Contour has put together a collection of mounts specific to your passion. Included in the bundle are a headband mount, a hat mount for attaching the camera to a baseball cap or the like, and a flex strap mount for securely attaching your Contour camcorder to any type of pole. Plus, stow everything securely in an included weatherproof carry bag.
Contour Outdoor Mounts Reviews
What's in the box?
- Contour Camera headband mount
- Hat mount
- Flex Strap mount
- Soft storage pouch
- Flex Strap Mount Directions
- Hat Mount Directions
Overview: The Contour Outdoor Mounts allow you to mount your Contour camera onto a variety of helmets. The package contains three different mounts that can be used for recording your outdoor activities: the Hat mount, Flex Strap mount, and Headband mount. A soft storage pouch is included to keep the mounts together when not in use.
- Hat Mount: A two-piece mount that can attach to your baseball hat, hunting cap, or any soft fabric hat. The two pieces sandwich your hat fabric and hold the camera firmly in place.
- Flex Strap Mount: A camera mount that fastens to a bar or tube with flexible straps. You can rotate the mount to adjust the camera angle.
- Headband Mount: An elastic headband and sliding buckle hold the camera mount in place on your head. The headband is easy to adjust for the best angle.
TRail System: The rail-and-groove TRail system camera mounts let you slide the camera onto the bracket quickly, and easily remove it when you're ready.