Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Pentax D-Li68 Reviews
What's in the box?
- D-LI68 Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (3.6V / 1000 mAh)
- Operating Manual
- Notification of Change in Company Name sheet
Overview: The Pentax D-LI68 is a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, designed for use with the Pentax Q hybrid digital camera. It charges in approximately 115 minutes, using the D-BC68P battery charger supplied with the camera.
Specifications: The D-LI68 has the following specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: DC 3.6 V
- Nominal Current:
- Typical: 1000 mAh
- Minimum: 940 mAh (3.4 Wh)
- Working Temperature: 32°F - 113°F (0°C - 45°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14°F - 113°F (-10°C - 45°C)
- External Dimensions: Width=1.577", Height=1.395", Depth=0.261"
- Weight: 0.63 ounces (18g)
Battery Life: Using the Pentax Q camera, the D-LI68 has the following estimated battery capacity:
|Battery||Temperature||Normal Shooting||Flash Photography||Playback Time|
|50% Use||100% Use|
|D-LI68||73°F (23°C)||250 images||230 images||210 images||160 minutes|