Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
This bullet camera works with ClearView Hawk, Eagle, and LCD Combo surveillance systems. A typical installation of this camera would be to place it low enough near your front door to clearly show the face of a person seeking entry. The BL-71 is a fixed-lens, low-light-capable camera with built-in IR (infrared) emitters that allow it to record at a maximum range of 65 feet in total darkness. A waterproof design means you can mount it indoors or out.
Powered by IC Realtime®
ClearView surveillance systems are designed and built by IC Realtime, a company with a well-established name in business and government surveillance camera systems. Their products are engineered to work in demanding applications, offering a high degree of flexibility for installers and end-users. ClearView also offers their own highly qualified in-house technical support, if you ever have any questions about an installation.
- works with ClearView and other brands of analog surveillance camera systems
- 1/3" SONY Super HAD (Hole Accumulated Diode) low-noise image sensor
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- horizontal resolution: 520 lines
- built-in infrared illumination for viewing subjects up to 65 feet away in complete darkness
- waterproof for indoor or outdoor use
- wall-mountable with included hardware
- 2-11/16"W x 2-11/16"H x 6-1/16"D
- installation requires paired BNC video/power cable (not included), 12V DC power supply (not included) and use with compatible DVR (not included)
- Consult local authorities regarding video surveillance before installing security cameras in public areas.
- warranty: 7 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
ClearView BL-71 Reviews
What's in the box?
- BL-71 bullet camera with attached 15" power and 17" video cable
- 4 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
- 4 Wall anchors
- User's manual
- Mounting template
Overview: The ClearView BL-71 is a bullet-style surveillance camera designed for outdoor use in a closed circuit system, such as the ClearView Hawk, Eagle, or LCD Combo systems. This IP66-compliant weatherproof camera has a fixed 3.6mm lens. It features the 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II with 520 lines of resolution. It operates on 12VDC, and has a 75-ohm composite video output with a BNC connector.
IR: The BL-71 has 24 IR LED lights surrounding the lens to give the camera a 65' range in total darkness (0 Lux). Even in low light, the BL-71 can give you a clear, bright picture. The minimum illumination for color is 0.01 Lux @ F1.2 (0 Lux with the IR LED on).
Installation: The BL-71 has an integrated bracket for installing the camera on a wall. It has an adjustable hood to shield it from weather. The camera can be rotated and tilted for proper aiming. The attached cable has composite video BNC and power connectors.
- Effective Pixels: 510 (H) x 492 (V)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/60 - 1/100,000 sec
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.