Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Make your sub go wireless
Want to enjoy the deep, rumbling bass of your subwoofer without a long cable run from your receiver? Pick up the MartinLogan SWT-2 wireless transmitter and receiver, and transform your wired sub into a wireless unit. Simply connect the transmitter to your receiver's subwoofer preamp output. Then connect the receiver to the LFE input on your subwoofer. With a wireless range of up to 40 feet, you'll have more placement options to help you enjoy powerful bass to add depth to movies and music.
The SWT-2 transmitter and receiver each include an AC adapter for power. Be sure to plug them into a quality power protection device to protect your equipment from damaging surges.
- includes wireless transmitter and receiver for use with powered subwoofers
- compatible with any brand of subwoofer with mono or stereo RCA inputs
- wireless range: 30 to 40 feet
- 16-bit/48kHz resolution/sampling rate
- operates on 2.4GHz wireless band
- includes AC adapter for each unit
- warranty: 3 years (with product registration)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Some MartinLogan subwoofers feature a built-in wireless receiver and come with a transmitter for out-of-the-box wireless capability. These models include the Dynamo 700W and Dynamo 1000W.