Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Gold Pro mic cables
RapcoHorizon built their Gold Pro microphone cables to provide both excellent sound quality and superb durability. Each cable features a flexible PVC jacket with a low memory, so it shakes out more easily during setup and coils up faster at the end of a gig. Inside, the cables are constructed around dual 20-gauge pure copper center conductors, surrounded by pure copper braided shielding that rejects noise. High-quality Neutrik XLR connectors with gold contacts ensure a tight connection and excellent signal flow.
- 20-gauge pure copper center conductors
- matte PVC jacket
- bare annealed copper braid
- Neutrik XLR connectors with gold contacts
- 85% shield coverage
- .295" outer diameter
- capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- conductor/shield capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- characteristic impedance: 70 ohms nominal
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 10.3 ohms/1000'
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
RapcoHorizon Gold Pro Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Pros: Works well one less head ache during set up
What's in the box?
- 20' Microphone cable terminated by a Neutrik XLR connector on each end