Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Built to last
Built for reliable performance on the road, RapcoHorizon M1 Series microphone cables stand up to the touring life. Each cable features a core of dual 24-gauge pure copper center conductors, surrounded by pure copper shielding that rejects noise. A flexible PVC jacket resists kinking and enhances durabilitly. High-quality Neutrik XLR connectors ensure maximum signal flow without an interruption.
- 24-gauge pure copper center conductors
- matte PVC jacket
- bare annealed copper serve
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- 95% shield coverage
- .230" outer diameter
- capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- conductor/shield capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- characteristic impedance: 70 ohms nominal
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23 ohms/1000'
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
RapcoHorizon M1 Series Reviews
What's in the box?
- 25' Microphone cable terminated by a Neutrik XLR connector on each end