Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
The versatile Celestron 8-24mm zoom eyepiece allows you to choose from a variety of magnifications with your telescope in a flash. Just grip the rubberized barrel and turn it slowly while looking through the eyepiece to examine any object at various magnifications without having to physically change eyepieces. It's a great way to add some versatility to your 'scope in one fell swoop.
- zooms from 8mm to 24mm in an instant
- compatible with any telescope that accepts 1.25" eyepieces
- wide field of view works well for terrestrial observations as well as planets and deep-sky objects
- fully multi-coated optics
- folding eyecup for viewing with or without glasses
- apparent field of view: 40° to 60°
- eye relief: 15-18mm
- warranty: 2 years parts and labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Celestron Zoom Eyepiece Reviews
What's in the box?
- 8-24mm Zoom eyepiece (1.25" diameter) with 2 caps
- Storage cylinder with screw-on cap
Overview: The Celestron 8-24mm Zoom Eyepiece allows you to choose from a variety of magnifications without changing eyepieces. It is compatible with any telescope that accepts 1.25" eyepieces. You can start with the lowest magnification (24mm) to locate an object and center it in the field of view, then increase the power until the desired view is achieved. The eyepiece rotates from the lowest to the highest magnification, with markings at 24mm (lowest), 18mm, 12mm, and 8mm (highest). The zoom eyepiece has a field of view of 40 to 60 degrees, and uses premium, fully-coated optics for crisp, clear images.