Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
A versatile carrying case for DSLR cameras and accessories, the Hubba Hubba Hiney bag can be attached to any Think Tank Photo belt or used with the included strap to become a lightweight shoulder bag. The bag also comes with dividers that can be used to organize equipment in different configurations.
- light, versatile carrying case for cameras and accessories
- three removable dividers provide flexibility when loading the bag
- compatible with any Think Tank Photo belt
- large front zippered pocket with organizer
- pockets for lens caps and accessories
- made of durable water-resistant fabric
- removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- internal dimensions: 10-5/8"W x 6-3/4"H x 4"D
- external dimensions: 11-3/16"W x 7-5/16"H x 5-5/16"D
- weight: 1 lb.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Think Tank Photo Hubba Hubba Hiney Bag Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Great Bag for Mirrorless Camera or as Belted Lens Carrie
I took this on a multi-state east coast vacation this summer. In it I packed a Fujifilm X20 and small flash. The case actually can hold a larger camera. I'll be dropping my new Sony A6000 in it next with either the kit lens or the Sony E 16-70 mm zoom. This is not a second string bag. It is a good as any of ThinkTank's larger bags. It is not highly padded, but I think the padding is just enough unless your planning to toss your equipment across the room.
This low profile bag can either be placed on a shoulder strap, or belted. I used it in the streets of Boston and Philadelphia and it did not scream camera bag.
It has plenty of pockets and the stretch exterior pockets come in very handy for small items that you need fast access to. The included water proof cover fits well and stores in a bottom loaded zippered compartment. Very handy when it starts snowing or raining.
The hardware is first class, and the interior can be easily readjusted for your equipment. Like I said it is low profile and does not look like a "murse".
Pros: Small, light, and extremely well made. Great hardware. A bargain at the price.
Cons: Zippered top may not be as fast to extract your camera as fast flap model.
What's in the box?
- Camera bag
- Padded shoulder strap
- Product Registration card
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Hubba Hubba Hiney is a compact shoulder bag/pouch for a Micro 4/3 or mirrorless camera body. You can also use it to carry large accessories and some telephoto zoom lenses. It can be used as a stand-alone bag, or carried on any Think Tank Photo belt. This lightweight black and gray bag is made of premium-quality materials, and includes an adjustable shoulder strap with a non-slip pad.
Dimensions: The Hubba Hubba Hiney is sized to fit a Micro 4/3 or Mirrorless camera system, a standard-sized DSLR with small prime lens attached, or a single telephoto zoom lens up to 70-200mm or two smaller zooms. The dimensions of the bag are:
Materials: The Hubba Hubba Hiney is made of high-density nylon with YKK RC Fuse zippers. All exterior fabric is treated for durable water resistance, and the fabric underside has a water-repelling polyurethane coating. The inside features silver-toned nylon and closed cell foam dividers.
Features: The Hubba Hubba Hiney has the following features:
- A large zippered main compartment with sturdy YKK RC Fuse zippers.
- Removable dividers let you customize the way you load the bag.
- Front elastic pockets provide convenient storage for lens caps and accessories. The large zippered front pocket has internal compartments for batteries, memory cards, and filters.
- A top "loop" handle lets you grab the bag and go. There are also attachment loops for the optional Keep It Up Shoulder Strap.
- A 2x polyurethane-coated, seam-sealed taffeta rain cover is included to protect your gear when the weather gets rough.
- The removable shoulder strap lets you convert the bag to be worn on a belt. You can use the rear pass-through slot for a standard belt, or you can attach it to a Think Tank Pro Speed or Thin Skin belt. It is compatible with the Rotate or Lock system.
Rotate or Lock: You can choose how to attach the Hubba Hubba Hiney to a Think Tank Photo belt. If you prefer to keep the belt in one position and move your gear around the belt, you can choose the "rotate" method, mounting the bag's plastic tongue behind the belt. If you would rather keep the bag stationary on the belt, you can choose the "lock" method, sliding the plastic tongue into a webbing loop on the outside of the belt.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.