Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Change Up V2.0 is a
convertible camera bag, designed for a standard-sized DSLR with a telephoto zoom
lens attached. It can be configured as a shoulder bag, a belt pack, or a chest
pack. You can add extra "Modular Component" pouches to increase its capacity, if
Dimensions: The Change Up V2.0 is sized to fit
a standard-sized DSLR, such as the Canon 5D or Nikon D700, and a unattached
telephoto zoom. You can also carry a DSLR with a shorter lens attached, plus 1-3
additional lenses. The bag has a body-conforming shape, giving it a significant
amount of capacity. The dimensions of the bag are:
|1.5 to 2.2 pounds
Materials: The Change Up V2.0 is made of brushed polyester
and ripstop nylon, with Ultra-Stretch mesh pockets, YKK RC Fuse zippers, antique
nickel-plated metal hardware, and Rock Lockster plastic buckles. All exterior fabric has a durable
water repellant coating, and the underside has a polyurethane coating for
superior water resistance. The inside features silver-toned nylon, along with
nylon webbing and
removable closed cell foam dividers.
Features: The Change Up V2.0 has the following features:
- The bag can be worn as a shoulder bag, belt pack, or chest pack.
- The soft, lightweight materials contour to the body. Compression straps
can be adjusted for a comfortable fit.
- Two adjustable padded straps are included. You can use one to set up the
Change Up V2.0 as a shoulder bag. Use both straps as a rear-cross harness
system when configuring the bag as a chest pack.
- The built-in 6" wide belt has an attachment rail for optional Modular
Components pouches. When used as a shoulder bag, the belt tucks into large
pockets on the back of the bag.
- Main compartment opens from the top with a large one-handed YKK RC Fuse
zipper to give you quick access to your equipment.
- Stretchable mesh pockets on each side provide space for water bottle or
to store flash units.
- Two stretch mesh front pockets can be used to hold lens caps, batteries,
memory cards, or other small accessories.
- A padded handle is provided to allow you to grab the bag and go.
- A 2x polyurethane-coated, seam-sealed taffeta rain cover is included to
protect your gear when the weather gets rough. It is stored in zippered
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are
covered by a
Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in
material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.