Overview: The Think Tank Photo StreetWalker HardDrive Camera
Backpack is the largest in the StreetWalker series of slim, lightweight
backpacks. This black backpack is designed for use in urban and crowded
environments. It can carry a standard DSLR with an attached 70-200mm lens (lens
hood in shooting position), plus multiple lenses, flashes, and other
accessories. You can also fit a 15" laptop in the dedicated rear pocket.
Dimensions: The StreetWalker HardDrive Camera Backpack is sized to fit
a standard DSLR, such as Nikon D610 or Canon 5D Mark III, with an attached
70-200mm lens, plus 3-5 additional lenses. It can also hold most 400mm lenses
with a gripped or pro DSLR body attached. If you use a standard DSLR body, you
can likely fit a 17" laptop in the dedicated pocket. With a gripped or pro DSLR
body, only a 15" laptop will fit. The interior is customizable to allow you to
configure the backpack to suit your needs. The dimensions of the backpack are:
|3.8 to 4.6 pounds
Materials: The StreetWalker HardDrive Camera Backpack is made of
velocity nylon and polyester, with a ballistic nylon bottom panel. It includes
lockable YKK RC
Fuse zippers, Y-buckles, and antique nickel-plated hardware. All exterior fabric
has a durable water repellant coating, and the underside has a polyurethane
coating for superior water resistance. The inside features silver-toned nylon
and a polyurethane-backed Velex liner, and high density closed cell foam
Features: The StreetWalker HardDrive Camera Backpack has the following features:
- The contoured padded back creates an airflow channel with a breathable
mesh liner keeps the backpack cool while wearing.
- The backpack is compatible with optional Camera Support Straps V2.0
(sold separately) that transport the weight of the camera and lens to the
wider backpack harness.
- The bottom front pocket and the included tripod/monopod straps can be
used to attach a tripod or monopod to the front of the backpack.
- A popout tripod cup is built in for carrying a larger tripod.
- An upper organizer pocket has multiple compartments for storing small
accessories, such as memory cards or batteries, and includes a tether clip
- A removable webbing waist belt can add stability and security.
- The contoured shoulder straps feature D-rings and pockets for
accessories. The included sternum strap can be adjusted for height, as well
as length, for comfortable wearing by men and women.
- A clear business card holder on the top provides quick identification.
- Two zippered and 2 stretch side pockets can accommodate multiple
- A 2x polyurethane-coated, seam-sealed nylon rain cover is included to
protect your gear when the weather gets rough.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are
covered by a
Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in
material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to
find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research
team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record
dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies
to help people make informed choices.