Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Designed specifically for mirrorless compact system cameras, the Mirrorless Mover 20 holds a camera body and 2-3 small/medium sized lenses. Magnetic clasps on the flap keep your gear secure, but also make it easy for you to open and grab what you need when a photo opportunity emerges.
- spacious carrying case for a medium-sized mirrorless camera body, 1-2 lenses and accessories
- adjustable dividers provide a custom fit for your gear
- flip-top lid with magnetic closures provides quick access
- exterior fabric treated with water-repellant coating
- stretchable and gusseted side pockets for accessories
- front zippered pocket for accessories
- seam-sealed rain cover included
- interior dimensions: 8-1/2"W x 5-5/16"H x 3-3/4"D
- exterior dimensions: 8-15/16"W x 6-1/8"H x 4-1/2"D
- weight: 11.2 oz.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 20 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Very pragmatic bag
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
It is compact but roomy and very well laid out. The fit and finish is excellent. It is worthy of 5 stars for the money I paid.
Pros: Compact, light, roomy.
Cons: Strap too puny.
Great mirrorless camera bag
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
My Fugi XE2 with 18-55mm lens fits well in the bag. There is enough room for my Black Rapid strap and a pancake lens. External pouch for my memory cards. The rain fly is an added touch.
Pros: Compact and light weight. Holds what I need. I downsized from a DSLR and am happy with the size and interior room for my needs.
Cons: None so far.
What's in the box?
- Camera bag
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Product Registration card
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 20 is a compact shoulder bag for a medium-sized mirrorless camera body, along with two or three lenses, and some accessories. This black and charcoal bag is made of premium-quality materials, and includes an adjustable shoulder strap.
Dimensions: The Mirrorless Mover 20 is sized to fit a medium-sized interchangeable lens camera, such as the Sony NEX-7 with 55mm lens, Fujifilm X-E2 with 18-55mm, or Olympus OM-D E-M5 with 17mm pancake lens attached. The dimensions of the bag are:
Features: The Mirrorless Mover 20 has the following features:
- A flip-top lid with a magnetic closure gives you quick access.
- A strong fabric handle on the top lets you grab the bag and go.
- Adjustable dividers, including a padded cell phone slot, let you customize the interior to suit your needs.
- Front zippered pockets and side pockets provide quick and convenient accessory storage. A mesh pocket on the inside of the lid gives you space for batteries or memory cards.
- The removable shoulder strap lets you convert to a hand bag. You can use the rear pass-through slot to wear the bag on your belt, or attach it to a Think Tank Pro Speed or Thin Skin belt.
- A 2x polyurethane-coated nylon seam-sealed rain cover is included to protect your gear when the weather gets rough.
Materials: The Mirrorless Mover 20 is made of high quality ballistic and brushed polyester, with antique nickel-plated metal hardware, YKK RC Fuse zippers, and a magnetic closure. All exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, and the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating for superior water resistance. The inside and removable closed cell foam dividers feature a polyester and nylex liner.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.