Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Designed specifically for mirrorless compact system cameras, the Mirrorless Mover 30i holds a camera body and 3-4 small/medium sized lenses. Magnetic clasps on the flap keep your gear secure, but also make it easy for you to open the bag and grab what you need when a photo opportunity emerges.
- spacious carrying case for a large mirrorless camera body, 2-4 lenses and accessories
- adjustable dividers provide a custom fit for your gear
- flip-top lid with magnetic closures provides quick access
- exterior fabric treated with water-repellant coating
- stretchable and gusseted side pockets for accessories
- 3" x 5" smartphone pocket
- dedicated 8" x 9" pocket for tablet
- front zippered pocket for accessories
- seam-sealed rain cover included
- interior dimensions: 10-5/8"W x 8"H x 3-15/16"D
- exterior dimensions: 11"W x 8-15/16"H x 5-3/4"D
- weight: 1 lb.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 30i Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Nice lightweight case
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Nice compact case. I needed one slightly smaller than the Canon case and this fit the bill. It has enough room for my Canon 600D plus a lens or another small camera. I needed one that I could buckle to my waist also since I almost had one snatched in Italy. Nice pockets and handy to open and close.
Pros: size Well padded Waterproof bag may be handy
Cons: None so far
What's in the box?
- Camera bag
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Product Registration card
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 30i is a compact shoulder bag for a large or medium-sized mirrorless camera body, along with 2-4 lenses, or a small DSLR with 1-3 lenses, and some accessories. There is a dedicated pocket for an iPad or 10" tablet. This black and charcoal bag is made of premium-quality materials, and includes an adjustable shoulder strap.
Dimensions: The Mirrorless Mover 30i is sized to fit a medium-sized interchangeable lens camera, such as the Sony a7 with 55mm lens, Fujifilm X-Pro1 with 18-55mm, or Canon Rebel T5i with 24-105mm lens attached. The dimensions of the bag are:
Features: The Mirrorless Mover 30i has the following features:
- A flip-top lid with a magnetic closure gives you quick access.
- A strong fabric handle on the top lets you grab the bag and go.
- Adjustable dividers, including a padded cell phone slot, let you customize the interior to suit your needs.
- With the Think Tank Photo Shoulder Harness V2.0 (sold separately), you can convert the bag into a backpack.
- Front zippered pockets and side pockets provide quick and convenient accessory storage. A mesh pocket on the inside of the lid gives you space for batteries or memory cards.
- The removable shoulder strap lets you convert to a hand bag. You can use the rear pass-through slot to wear the bag on your belt, or attach it to a Think Tank Pro Speed or Thin Skin belt.
- A 2x polyurethane-coated nylon seam-sealed rain cover is included to protect your gear when the weather gets rough.
Materials: The Mirrorless Mover 30i is made of high quality ballistic and brushed polyester, with antique nickel-plated metal hardware, YKK RC Fuse zippers, and a magnetic closure. All exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, and the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating for superior water resistance. The inside and removable closed cell foam dividers feature a polyester and nylex liner.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.