Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
The Think Tank Photo CityWalker 20 has a stylish look you won't mind wearing for a full day of urban shooting, plus plenty of useful space inside for the serious camera gear you'll need. There's room for a DSLR camera body with a medium-size lens attached, plus up to three additional lenses or other accessories. There's also a dedicated 8" x 10" pocket for your tablet. The exterior fabric is treated with a water-resistant coating, but an included seam-sealed rain cover removes all worry, even in a downpour.
- stylish shoulder bag offers fast access to camera and accessories
- holds one camera body with attached lens and up to 3 additional lenses
- soft and flexible for carrying comfort
- 8" x 10" pocket for tablet
- removable main insert provides multi-use flexibility
- exterior dimensions: 13-13/16"W x 9-13/16"H x 6-3/4"D
- interior dimensions: 13"W x 8-3/4"H x 5-5/16"D
- weight: 2.3 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Think Tank Photo CityWalker 20 Reviews
What's in the box?
- City Walker 20 shoulder bag
- 2 Foam-padded dividers
- Rain cover
- Choice of Working Professionals (Think Tank catalog)
- Product Registration card
Overview: The Think Tank Photo City Walker 20 is a stylish shoulder bag, designed for a standard-sized DSLR with a lens attached. It also has a dedicated rear pocket for a tablet. Removing the padded insert lets you convert the camera bag to a messenger bag. The City Walker 20 is made of premium-quality, lightweight materials.
Dimensions: The City Walker 20 is sized to fit a standard-sized DSLR, such as the Canon 5D or Nikon D700, with a wide-angle zoom lens attached, plus extra lenses, flash, and an iPad or small notebook. It has enough interior height to accommodate a detached 70-200mm lens vertically. The bag has a body-conforming shape, giving it a significant amount of capacity. The dimensions of the bag are:
|2 to 2.3 pounds|
Materials: The City Walker 20 is made of high-density nylon and brushed polyester, with YKK RC Fuse zippers, nickel-plated metal hardware, and a Dual Cross buckle. All exterior fabric has a durable water repellant coating, and the underside has a polyurethane coating for superior water resistance. The inside features a silver-toned nylon and polyurethane-backed velex liner, along with removable closed cell foam dividers.
Features: The City Walker 20 has the following features:
- The bag is black with blue trim and accents.
- Removing the main insert from the main compartment increases the functionality of the bag, and provides multiple use capability.
- The expandable front pocket features numerous organizational and zippered pockets for a wide variety of accessories, such as batteries, memory cards, owner's manuals, reporter's notebook. Items are held in place with a hook-and-loop flap.
- Stretchable mesh pockets on each side provide space for a water bottle or to store flash units.
- The main front flap feature double security: dual hook-and-loop fasteners and a Dual Cross buckle. The hook-and-loop fasteners can be covered with the provided "Sound Silencers" which eliminate the loud "ripping" sound caused when opening the bag.
- A business card slot with a visible window is provided under the main flap for identification.
- The cushioned and padded non-slip shoulder strap provides comfort when carrying the bag for long periods.
- The padded handle is provided to allow you to grab the bag and go.
- A 2x polyurethane-coated, seam-sealed taffeta rain cover is included to protect your gear when the weather gets rough. When not in use, the rain cover folds into its own incorporated storage pouch.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.