Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
The Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise 35 is a professional-looking, inconspicuous bag that lets you blend into the crowd even when you're carrying valuable camera equipment. Despite its low profile, the bag has plenty of room for a DSLR camera body and 3-5 professional lenses. Removable dividers let you configure the interior space, so all of your gear fits snug and secure. There's even a 10" x 13" compartment that's perfect for a tablet or small laptop.
- professional carrying case for DSLR body and 3-5 lenses
- leather handles for comfort and long term durability
- 10" x 13" laptop compartment
- stretchable side pockets for carrying small water bottles or accessories
- durable water-resistant coating on outer fabric
- seam-sealed rain cover included for added protection
- interior dimensions (main compartment): 10"W x 13-5/16"H x 6"D
- exterior dimensions: 10-1/2"W x 13-1/2"H x 6"D
- weight: 3.1 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise 35 v2.0 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Seemed like a good style....
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
The backpack style of this case looked good. It has an incredible amount of compartments to store accessories for your camera. My husband found that the top zippers did not open the case wide enough to accommodate removing or putting in a camera with a lens attached easily...so we returned it.
Pros: Incredible amount of compartments
Cons: Top zippered opening not wide enough to take camera in and out quickly.
What's in the box?
- Urban Disguise 35 V2.0 shoulder bag
- Padded shoulder strap
- 3 Padded inserts
- Product Registration card
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise 35 V2.0 is the smallest in the Urban Disguise series of large, lightweight shoulder bags. The all-black bag features a professional appearance, and is sized for the working photographer. It can carry a standard DSLR, with or without a battery grip with an attached 70-200mm lens and a 10" netbook. With the optional Shoulder Harness V2.0, the Urban Disguise 35 V2.0 can be carried as a backpack, if needed.
Dimensions: The Urban Disguise 35 V2.0 is sized to fit a standard DSLR, such as Nikon D610 or Canon 5D Mark III, with an attached 70-200mm lens, plus 2-3 additional lenses. The interior is customizable to allow you to configure the bag to suit your needs. The front expandable pocket is large enough for a gripped DSLR body, with 3-5 lenses in the main compartment. A 10" netbook or 13.3" laptop can fit into the dedicated rear pocket. The dimensions of the bag are:
|2.6 to 3.1 pounds|
Materials: The Urban Disguise 35 V2.0 backpack is made of ballistic nylon with lockable YKK RC Fuse zippers and antique nickel-plated hardware. All exterior fabric has a durable water repellant coating, and the underside has a polyurethane coating for superior water resistance. The inside features silver-toned nylon and a polyurethane-backed Velex liner, and high density closed cell foam dividers.
Features: The Urban Disguise 35 V2.0 has the following features:
- Two genuine leather handles on the top provide comfort and durability. The handle clasp can tie the handles together, or left undone for rapid access.
- The large zippered back panel can be attached to the extended handle of most rolling luggage. With the zipper closed, the rear panel becomes a spare pocket.
- A front organizer pocket has multiple compartments for storing small accessories, such as memory cards or batteries, and includes a tether clip for keys.
- Fabric loops on both sides and the bottom of the bag can be used to attach additional gear using the optional Urban Disguise Attachment Straps.
- The removable shoulder strap is padded and contoured to provide hours of comfort.
- A clear pocket on the back provides space for an ID card and business cards.
- Stretch side pockets can accommodate a small water bottle or other accessories.
- A 2x polyurethane-coated, seam-sealed taffeta rain cover is included to protect your gear when the weather gets rough.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.