Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
The Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise 50 is a professional-looking, inconspicuous bag that lets you blend into the crowd even when you're carrying valuable camera equipment. Despite its low profile, the bag has plenty of room for two DSLR camera bodies and 3-6 professional lenses, including longer telephoto lenses. Removable dividers let you configure the interior space, so all of your gear fits snug and secure. There's even a 10" x 14" compartment that's perfect for a tablet or small laptop.
- professional carrying case for two DSLR bodies and 3-6 lenses
- leather handles for comfort and long term durability
- 10" x 14" laptop compartment
- stretchable side pockets for carrying small water bottles or accessories
- durable water-resistant coating on outer fabric
- seam-sealed rain cover included for added protection
- interior dimensions (main compartment): 14-7/16"W x 10-1/2"H x 4-1/4"D
- exterior dimensions: 15"W x 11"H x 7"D
- weight: 4 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise 50 v2.0 Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Does not look like a camera bag...
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
My husband really likes this bag. It does not look like your average camera bag. It also has a compartment to hold a tablet or small laptop. It has different straps to carry it in a variety of ways. The bag is larger than my husband needed but he appreciates the roominess and ease of getting his camera with and without lenses in & out of the main zippered compartment. It fits all his equipment and more because of the many varied sizes and spaces for his gadgets and lens. I had purchased three different styles of the Think Tank Bags and two others bags from other companies-he choose this bag and said it truly meets his needs and more!
Pros: Large opening to get your camera in and out, many varied size compartments, holds a tablet or laptop, can carry the bag different ways, doesn't look like your average camera case, durable material.
What's in the box?
- Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 shoulder bag
- Pee Wee Pixel Pocket Rocket memory card holder
- Padded shoulder strap
- 7 Padded inserts
- Choice of Working Professionals catalog
- Product Registration card
Overview: The Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 is part of the Urban Disguise series of large, lightweight shoulder bags. The black, briefcase-sized bag has a professional appearance, and is sized for the working photographer. It can carry a standard DSLR, with or without a battery grip with an attached 70-200mm lens (lens hood reversed) or an attached 24-70mm lens (lens hood in shooting position). A dedicated padded compartment carries up to a 15.4" laptop. Unzipping the Expansion Zipper can increase the depth of the bag by approximately 2.25". With the optional Shoulder Harness V2.0, the Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 can be carried as a backpack, if needed.
Dimensions: The Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 is sized to fit a standard DSLR, such as Nikon D610 or Canon 5D Mark III, with an attached 70-200mm lens, plus 2-3 additional lenses. The interior is customizable to allow you to configure the bag to suit your needs. The front expandable pocket is large enough for two gripped DSLR bodies, with 3-6 lenses in the main compartment. The pocket can be partitioned using the built-in hook-and-loop strips, if desired. A 15.4" laptop can fit into the dedicated rear pocket. The dimensions of the bag are:
Depth: 4.5" (expands to 6.75")
|2.6 to 3.1 pounds|
Materials: The Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 backpack is made of ballistic nylon with lockable YKK RC Fuse zippers and antique nickel-plated hardware. All exterior fabric has a durable water repellant coating, and the underside has a polyurethane coating for superior water resistance. The inside features silver-toned nylon and a polyurethane-backed Velex liner, and high density closed cell foam dividers.
Features: The Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 has the following features:
- Two genuine leather handles on the top provide comfort and durability. The handle clasp can tie the handles together, or left undone for rapid access.
- The large zippered back panel can be attached to the extended handle of most rolling luggage. With the zipper closed, the rear panel becomes a spare pocket.
- A front organizer pocket has multiple compartments for storing small accessories, such as memory cards or batteries, and includes a tether clip for keys.
- Fabric loops on both sides and the bottom of the bag can be used to attach additional gear using the optional Urban Disguise Attachment Straps.
- The removable shoulder strap is padded and contoured to provide hours of comfort.
- A Pee Wee Pixel Pocket Rocket is included with the bag. It can carry 4 CF cards and 3 SD cards.
- A clear pocket on the back provides space for an ID card and business cards.
- Stretch side pockets can accommodate a small water bottle or other accessories.
- A 2x polyurethane-coated, seam-sealed taffeta rain cover is included to protect your gear when the weather gets rough.
No Rhetoric Warranty: All Think Tank Photo products are covered by a No Rhetoric Warranty. The products are warranted against any defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original owner uses the product. Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.