Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
The olloclip Original 3-in-1 lens (not to be confused with the Macro 3-in-1) connects directly to the iPhone 5C to provide expanded lens options. Improve your phone photography with three options, including macro, fisheye, and wide-angle lenses in one compact add-on. The lens bundle connects to the iPhone within seconds so you can use the phone normally when not taking photographs. The iPhone attachment is made from a soft plastic material to ensure a secure fit.
- a quick-connect lens solution for the iPhone 5C
- 3 lenses in 1 casing:
- fisheye lens captures approximately a 180° field of view
- wide-angle lens doubles the range of view from a normal iPhone camera
- 10x macro lens has approximately 18mm focal distance
- flip the attachment over to switch lenses
- access macro lens by unscrewing the wide-angle lens
- precision ground, coated glass multi-element optics
- barrels are made from anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Olloclip Original 3-in-1 Lens for iPhone® 5C Reviews
Average Customer Review:
Great product, Fast serivice!
Crutchfield Customer Review (What's this?)
Pros: Takes nice photos
What's in the box?
- 3-in-1 Lens for iPhone 5c (black lens with yellow clip)
- Large black lens cap
- Small black lens cap (installed)
- Cloth storage pouch
- olloclip promo card
- olloclip help card
Overview: The ōlloclip 3-in-1 Photo Lens is a clip-on lens system designed for iPhones. It has three different lens types in one small package. The lens fits over the corner of your iPhone where the camera lens is located. The lens comes with a soft cloth pouch for storage when not in use.
Compatibility: This ōlloclip 3-in-1 Photo Lens is designed for the iPhone 5c only. It will not work properly with other iPhone/iPod touch models. The ōlloclip products are designed to work with a naked, caseless mobile device.
Design: The ōlloclip features two lenses that face in opposite directions. The lens barrels are made from anodized aircraft-grade aluminum using a CNC machine. The lenses are made with precision ground glass multi-element optics. The clip is made of soft plastic for a secure fit.
Lenses: The ōlloclip 3-in-1 includes the following lenses:
- Fisheye: The Fisheye Lens captures approximately a 180° field-of-view. The curvature of the lens distorts the image nearest the center of the lens to produce unique photos.
- Wide-Angle: The Wide-Angle lens produces a wide field-of-view that is approximately double that of the normal iPhone lens. It is recommended for taking group shots in small spaces, and wide open landscapes.
- Macro: The macro lens applies roughly a 10x magnification, and allows you to focus the iPhone within 12-15mm from the subject.
Changing Lenses: The Fisheye lens is mounted on one side of the clip, while the Wide Angle lens is mounted to the other side. The Wide Angle lens is threaded and can be removed to reveal the macro lenses. Once you choose which lens to use, just clip the ōlloclip onto the iPhone with the desired lens in front.
ōlloclip App: To compliment the ōlloclip 3-in-1 lens, the ōlloclip app contains additional features, editing tools, and shooting modes. The Mesh Editor can be used to correct the added curvature in your photos caused by using a conversion lens. The app allows you to access all of your photos to make adjustments using the Mesh Editor. You can also record video in slow motion for playback at any speed. The free ōlloclip app requires iOS 7.0 or later, and is available for download from the Apple App Store.