Our take on the XpressKit XK01
XpressKit modules work with your vehicle's anti-theft system to incorporate the convenience, security and luxury features of your Python alarm system.
An XpressKit interfaces with vehicles using an "immobilizer" key system, allowing you to route commands through your vehicle's data system, so your signal's more secure. You have fewer wires to connect and, best of all, your extra key stays with you, not in your car.
Use the XK01 to control the door lock and factory alarm settings on select 2002-up GM, Chrysler, Dodge and 1999-up Jeep vehicles equipped with transponder anti-theft systems, including including GM Passkey3 and Passlock II.
- door lock & alarm control data interface for Python alarm systems
- preloaded for use in select 2002-up GM, Chrysler, Dodge and 1999-up Jeep vehicles equipped with transponder anti-theft systems, including GM Passkey3 and Passlock II
- no key required works with your factory databus
- included 10-pin harness provides wires to connect to your factory system
- factory alarm interface controls
- door lock, sliding door, and door pin status control
- window roll-up
- trunk/hatch release
- 2-7/16"W x 13/16"H x 1-13/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Important: If you know how to use a multimeter and have experience working with your vehicle's electrical system, you should be able to install this car security equipment. If you're unfamiliar with installing car security equipment, please speak to an Advisor before attempting this installation. Note: Before purchasing, please call us at 1-888-955-6000 to confirm that this product works with your vehicle.