1-in/3-out A/V distribution amp
Share this product:
Our take on the Niles AVDA3
With the Niles AVDA3, a single video component can feed TVs or A/V receivers in three different rooms. A "cascade" output lets you connect another AVDA3, to feed another three locations.
- 1 audio/video input (analog stereo audio and composite video)
- 3 audio/video outputs
- audio/video cascade output to daisy-chain another AVDA3
- gold-plated RCA connectors
- AC adapter included
- 8"W x 3-15/16"H x 1-3/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box?
Download owner's manual
- AVDA-3 audio/video distribution amplifier
- AC adapter (SB41-249A) with an attached 78" AC input cable and a 74" AC output cable (AC output: 15 Volts 500mA)
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- Installation and Operation Guide
- Warranty and Registration card
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Product Overview: The
Niles Audio AVDA-3 is a source-level audio and base-band video distribution amplifier. It
incorporates a stereo audio input and a video input, which are actively
distributed to three audio/video outputs.
Connections: The AVDA-3 is
equipped with gold-plated RCA connectors for optimum signal transfer. Wire runs
of less than 50 feet are recommended. The unit's connections are as follows:
one pair of stereo audio RCA jacks and a composite video jack
- Cascade Output:
one pair of stereo audio RCA jacks
and a composite video jack
- Outputs: three pairs of
stereo RCA jacks and three composite video jacks
Note: If your system
only requires either audio only or video only distribution, the AVDA-3
can safely operate with either its audio or video sections unused.
Termination is not required.
Cascade Outputs: The Niles
AVDA-3 features a set of audio/video cascade outputs with automatic video
impedance matching. This allows the use of multiple AVDA-3 units for simple
system expansion with optimal picture quality. You can daisy-chain up to four
AVSA-3s for system expansion.
Installation: You can install
the AVDA-3 on a tabletop or shelf using the self-adhesive rubber feet or mount
on a wall using the integrated mounting flanges.
- Input Impedance: 100K
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Frequency Response: flat from DC
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >80 dB
at 1 volt
- Crosstalk: .070 dB at 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
0.003% (20 Hz to 20 KHz)
- Maximum Input Signal: 6 volts RMS
- Video Bandwidth: DC to 7 MHz
- Maximum Input Signal: 2
volts peak to peak
- Input Impedance: 75 ohms
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
Reviews for the
Average Customer Review:
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
Niles AVDA3, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963