SIRIUS Sony Package
Get SIRIUS Satellite Radio on your Sony car stereo
This item is no longer available to purchase.
Contact us for other options
Share this product:
Our take on the SIRIUS Sony Package
This package includes everything needed to receive SIRIUS Satellite Radio through your compatible Sony receiver. The SC-C1 universal SIRIUS tuner connects to your Sony receiver through the included SNY-SC1 adapter. You'll see channel, song, and artist information on your stereo's display, and you can even save your favorite SIRIUS channels as presets. The adapter works with SIRIUS-ready Sony car stereos.
The package includes a roof-mount antenna that attaches to your vehicle with its powerful magnetic base. The included removable metal mounting plate makes it easy to install the tuner box out of sight. The SNY-SC1 adapter includes a pass-through connection, so you can add another piece of Sony gear to your system.
Note: A subscription to SIRIUS is also required. Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states not available in Hawaii or U.S. territories. Limited service is available in Alaska.
- SiriusConnect tuner and adapter package for Sony
- provides control of SIRIUS satellite radio through select Sony car stereos
- antenna included
- includes a pass-through connection so you can connect additional Sony gear to your system
- tuner: 3-3/8"W x 1-5/16"H x 5-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box?
Download owner's manual
- This package includes two separate products: the SC-C1 tuner and the SNYSC1 Sony adapter
- SiriusConnect vehicle tuner
- Mini-magnetic antenna with 21' cable using a SMB connector
- 63" Sirius Connect interface cable with a male 8-pin DIN-connector on each end
- 4 Mounting screws
- 2.75" Rubber antenna tail cover with a self-adhesive backing
- Alcohol wipe
- Installation Guide
- Sirius Channel Guide
- Sony compatible SiriusConnect interface module
- 8' UniLink data cable
- 3' Power/Ground harness
- 8' Stereo RCA cable
- 4 Self-tapping mounting screws
- Installation+User Guide
- Warranty sheet
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Overview: This Sony SiriusConnect adapter (item number 607SNYSC1)/SiriusConnect
Universal Vehicle Tuner (item number 607SCC1) package includes all the necessary
parts to add SIRIUS Satellite Radio to many Sony satellite-radio-ready head
units; please check the accessory list for your specific model to confirm.
- SC Input: proprietary 8-pin port connects to the SCC1
- Audio Out: stereo RCA connects to the UniLink
audio input on your Sony headunit using the supplied 8' stereo RCA cable
- UniLink Out: proprietary Sony UniLink port used to connect to the
UniLink connector on your Sony headunit via the supplied 8' UniLink
- Audio In: stereo RCA connection which connects to the audio
output of a Sony CD-changer, iPod adapter or other UniLink compatible device
- UniLink In: proprietary Sony UniLink port used to connect to a
Sony CD-changer, iPod adapter, or other UniLink compatible device
- Power Connector: connects to the vehicle's DC
power/ground using the provided harness
- SC Output: female 8-pin port for supplied
SiriusConnect cable; connects to the SC input on the SNYSC1
- Antenna: single SMB input
Mounting: The two hideaway modules can be mounted in three different ways.
- By using the attached mounting plate with the provided screws to secure
the devices to a flat surface of your vehicle.
- By removing the mounting plates and mounting them
directly to a clean, flat surface using either double-side stick tape, hook
and loop, or other adhesive material (none provided).
- By attaching the SNYSC1 and the Sirius SCC1 tuner together. To connect
the devices together, simply remove the mounting brackets from each device,
rotate the brackets 90-degrees, and connect them together using the supplied
SIRIUS Antenna: The compact SIRIUS antenna has a powerful
magnetic base that allows you to mount the antenna on the roof or trunk lid of
your vehicle. The antenna needs to be positioned in such a way that it will be
free of mechanical and line-of-sight obstructions. The attached antenna cable is
21' long. The antenna measures 1.605" wide x 0.505" tall x 2.005" deep.
- Width: 3.405"
- Height: 1.355"
- Depth: 6.045"
- Width: 3.405"
- Height: 1.351"
- Depth: 5.715"
Reviews for the
SIRIUS Sony Package
Average Customer Review:
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
SIRIUS Sony Package, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963