Venstar 7-day Programmable Thermostat
Control the temperature in your home using an INSTEON automated lighting system
This item is no longer available to purchase.
Contact us for other options
Share this product:
Our take on the Venstar 7-day Programmable Thermostat
Control your heating and cooling system with ease. This Venstar thermostat installs in place of a standard thermostat. You can operate it using the handy buttons on the front panel, or with an INSTEON controller like a KeypadLinc or a RemoteLinc wireless controller. Program different temperature settings for each day of the week, as well as "comfort" and "energy saving" modes.
- part # 2491T7
- 7-day programmable thermostat with three heat settings and two cool settings
- compatible with INSTEON automated systems
- can control a separate remote sensor
- backlit LCD display
- accepts optional IR remote control and phone control accessory
- compatible with programmers that allow you to copy settings from one thermostat to another
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box?
Download owner's manual
- Venstar T1800 Digital thermostat
- INSTEON 2441V RF adapter
- Two 3/4" Mounting screws
- 2 Anchors
- 2 Jumper pins
- Thermostat installation instructions
- Thermostat owner's manual
- RF adapter quick start guide
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Overview: The 2491T7 package includes the Venstar T1800 programmable
digital thermostat and an INSTEON 2441V RF adapter, allowing remote adjustment
of the thermostat by your INSTEON home automation system.
Remote Control: The INSTEON remote control
adapter allows you to recall stored temperature and mode settings from any INSTEON
controller. You can program any button on an INSTEON controller to
any temperature and mode on the thermostat. When turning off your lights for the night from your bedside
KeypadLinc, you can also recall
an energy-savings mode, minimizing the activity of your HVAC system while
Note: The INSTEON Thermostat is an RF-only product; at least one
Access Point is required to communicate with your plug-in or wired
INSTEON-compatible devices (using two Access Points is recommended). The
thermostat is not X10 compatible.
Installation: The thermostat requires power to function; if you
do not have a common wire running to your thermostat from your heating/cooling
equipment, you will need to run a new wire or install a thermostat
Add-A-Wire Accessory kit.
- Programmable (seven days, individual program for each day) with up to 4 time periods
- 3-stage heat, 2-stage cool for use with gas/electric,
heat pump, electric & hydronic heat
- Heat pump compatible
- Backlit, color-coded keys and legends
- Large, easy to read backlit display
- Programmable fan
- Configurable programmable or non-programmable
- Configurable manual or auto changeover (heat to cool and cool to heat)
- LED indicator glows green or red to indicate cooling or heating
- Service filter and UV light indicators (programmable intervals)
- Fahrenheit or Celsius display
- Non-volatile memory (won't need reprogramming after power failure)
- Keypad lock (avoid accidental change)
- Energy Save
- Energy-Star rated
Warranty Note: The T1800 thermostat has a 1 year parts and labor warranty, while the 2441V RF adapter has a 2 year parts and labor warranty.
Reviews for the
Venstar 7-day Programmable Thermostat
Average Customer Review:
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
Venstar 7-day Programmable Thermostat, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963