Our take on the Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW (Orange)
Out on the rock face
It's been a hard rappel to the perfect location for getting shots of the new free-climbing sensation. She's getting close to where you'll have the perfect background. Time to get your gear set.
Wow. It's a bad time to realize that you're going to have to completely reorient yourself to get at your camera. You know, if you had bought that Lowepro Photo Sport 200 AW you'd be setting your focus right now. With a minimum of fuss, you can shed a shoulder strap and get to the side-access camera compartment while remaining secure and stable. You'll transition from "ready to move" to "ready to shoot" in moments.
Shooting active sports like mountain biking, trail running and snowboarding demands a lot of athletic performance from the camerapeople too. So you need a pack that not only keeps the gear you need tightly secured, but has room for lots of other essentials, like food, water, and a cell phone. The Photo Sport 200 is made for those challenges. The Ultra-Cinch camera chamber keeps your pro-sized DSLR camera, flash and kit zoom lens in a tight, padded environment, secured from bouncing about. The top-loading upper compartment has almost 14 liters of volume for other essentials you may need in the outdoors: hydration pack, hat, trail snack bars, nylon cord, you name it. The padded adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap, and waist belt ensure a comfortable carry.
The included all-weather (AW) cover will keep everything safe and dry during a sudden downpour.
- Ultra-Cinch camera chamber securely fits a pro-sized DSLR camera with kit zoom lens and flash unit
- upper compartment features up to 13.9 liters of space for personal items like a jacket, ground cover, cell phone or keys
- all-weather (AW) cover keeps equipment safe and dry
- durable nylon/polyester construction
- zippered side flap provides safe, easy access to gear
- tightly padded interior keeps camera kit from bouncing in transit
- hideaway tripod mount for a portable tripod or DSLR video rig
- stow-away waist belt for easy travel
- mesh side pocket for a water bottle
- adjustable padded shoulder straps, padded mesh backpad, waistbelt, and sternum strap help distribute weight evenly
- camera compartment internal dimensions: 7-5/8"W x 9-1/16"H x 3-1/2"D
- top compartment internal dimensions: 9-3/8"W x 20-7/8"H x 7-1/2"D
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee