Lowepro Pro Runner x450 AW
DSLR rolling backback
Back (with shoulder straps)
Holds DSLR with attached 300mm lens, laptop and more (not included)
Interior view (contents not included)
Straps hide away for rolling use
Versatile and comfortable
With all-weather cover
Our take on the Lowepro Pro Runner x450 AW
Need a cool, tough camera bag big enough for those long lenses? The Pro Runner x450 AW DSLR rolling backpack can fit a pro-sized camera body and grip with a large 300mm lens attached. This rugged bag's spacious interior is designed to meet the needs of professional photographers, for whom traveling with large amounts of gear is a way of life. Keep extra lenses, flashes, and other accessories in the main compartment, while exterior and flap pockets hold other essentials for quick access. There's even a laptop sleeve for easy access to help you move quickly though airport security. Throw in a tripod mount as well as loops for adding optional smaller cases and you've got an incredibly versatile bag capable of meeting the demands of serious pros.
Customize the x450 AW for your travel needs thanks to removable wheels and hide-away straps. Use it as a backpack for keeping your gear close while shooting on the move. The thickly-padded shoulder and waist straps make backpack use as comfortable as it is portable. Or stow the straps and pull out the spring-loaded trolley handle for navigating busy airports or city streets. Outdoors, the built-in all-weather cover keeps your gear safe from rain and snow, so you're ready to capture great shots in any conditions, no matter where your photo adventures take you.
- holds pro-sized DSLR with grip and attached 300mm lens plus 4-6 lenses, flashes, and other accessories
- interior sleeve holds laptop computer (up to 15.4" screen)
- adjustable thickly padded shoulder straps and waist strap hide away for quick conversion to rolling bag
- spring-loaded trolley handle and removable wheels for rolling use
- side compression straps with quick-release buckles
- SlipLock loops for attaching optional add-on cases and bags
- Hideaway Tripod Mount system for toting tripod
- built-in All-Weather AW Cover provides protection from rain and snow
- mesh side pockets
- rubber grab handle
- internal dimensions: 12-13/16"W x 17-1/2"H x 6-5/16"D
- external dimensions: 14"W x 20-5/16"H x 12-5/8"D
- weight: 10.4 lbs
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
Lowepro Pro Runner x450 AW, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Find the gear that's right
Ask an expert
Your Crutchfield Advisor knows the gear inside and out.
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963