Use superior speaker wire for the best possible audio performance it's built to stand up to the extremes of the car environment.
Use high-quality speaker connectors to ensure clean, secure connections between speakers and amplifiers.
Install these foam baffles behind your speakers to protect them from dust and moisture.
Improve the performance and efficiency of your smaller speakers by filtering out the low bass that they're unable to handle.
A speaker harness will save you installation time. Remove the plug from your factory speaker, then connect your Crutchfield speaker harness to the factory plug. Connect the slide connectors on the speaker harness to your new speaker, and the job's done.
These speaker brackets open up more choices for replacement speakers, by adapting your factory openings to accept more speaker sizes.
An InstallCard allows you to get your new car speakers installed by a professional in over 1,500 locations across the U.S.
Do-it-yourselfers, get the right tool for the job
Eliminate road and electrical noise for better sound
- Component Speakers Installation Video
- Component Speakers Installation Options
- Component Speakers Installation Guide
- How to Make Your Speakers Sound Their Best
- How to Get the Best Stereo Imaging & Soundstage
- Car Speakers FAQ
- Car Speakers Glossary
- Video: Upgrading Your Factory Stereo, part 1
- Video: A Look Inside the Crutchfield MasterSheet
- Video: Free Stereo Installation Gear
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab