(1.8 meters/6 feet)
Coiled cable (6-foot)
This item is no longer available to purchase.
Contact us for other options
Share this product:
Our take on the Channel Master
If you're not using an HDMI cable to connect your HDMI-equipped components and TVs, you could be missing out on the best possible high-def picture and sound. This budget-friendly cable can pass video signals up to 1080p, and it's compatible with cutting-edge 3D TVs and Blu-ray players.
- supports video up to 1080p
- supports HDMI version 1.4 features:
- 3D video
- audio return channel for sending Dolby® Digital sound from an HDTV back to an A/V receiver
- gold-plated contacts
- 28-gauge design
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Overview: The Channel Master CM-3730 is a high quality HDMI
used for interconnecting A/V components with HDMI type inputs and outputs. The
CM-3730 cable is HDMI 1.4 certified for support of 1080p, Deep Color, x.v.Color,
ARC, Ethernet, and 3D.
HDMI 1.4: The Channel Master HDMI cable is version HDMI 1.4
compatible. This means the HDMI cable is High-Speed rated and supports transfer
of 1080p/120Hz, 4k, and 3D video; as well as supports ARC (Audio Return
Channel), and Ethernet Channel function.
- 1080p/120Hz: Supports high-definition 1080p video
resolutions with up to 120Hz refresh rate.
- 3D: Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video
formats, allowing true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
- 4K Support: Enables video resolutions up to 4x the
resolution of 1080p.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): Allows an HDMI-connected TV
with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio
system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- Ethernet Channel: Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI
link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices
without a separate Ethernet cable.
Cable Construction: The Channel Master CM3730 HDMI v1.4 cable utilizes
the following construction for high quality audio/video reproduction.
- OFC: The Channel Master HDMI v1.4 cable features premium oxygen
free copper conductors for guaranteed cable performance.
- Precision Wound: The HDMI cable's conductors are precision-wound
to provide further protection.
- Triple-Layer Shielding: The Channel Master CM-3730 cable features
triple-layer shielding to maximize noise reduction.
- Aluminum Braiding: The CM-3730 HDMI cable utilizes high-density
aluminum braiding to maximize EMI isolation.
- PVC Jacket: The HDMI cable features an extra soft PVC jacket for
In-Wall Rated: The Channel Master HDMI cable is CL2 rated
for in-wall installation.
Reviews for the
Average Customer Review:
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
Channel Master, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963