Discover how good radio can sound.
HD Radio™ technology lets stations transmit a higher-quality digital version
of their regular AM/FM broadcasts. With HD Radio, you'll get:
- Better sound quality: FM approaches CD-quality sound, and AM sounds as good as regular
- Static-free reception: No crackle, no hiss.
- More listening options: A multicast-compatible HD Radio receiver lets you pull in
extra channels that regular radios can't get.
- Free programming: No monthly charges.
- iTunes® tagging: "tag" a song you hear on an HD Radio station, and you'll be
prompted to buy it from the iTunes® store the next time you connect your iPod®
to the computer.
Read our HD Radio info
Get the latest information on this technology:
Get the help you need
We were one of the first retailers to offer HD Radio products, and our Advisors
and Techs are ready to help you choose and use your HD Radio gear. And if
you're planning an installation, our toll-free Tech Support is available to our
customers seven days a week.
Free installation gear
With most of our HD Radio-capable car stereos, we offer free installation gear to
help make hooking it up easy. Many other retailers charge for these items so, depending
on your vehicle, you can save an average
of $37, when you buy your stereo from Crutchfield.
These stereos offer HD Radio reception –
no outboard tuner needed
Stereo and home theater receivers with
built-in HD Radio tuners
You can add HD Radio reception
to any of these car stereos
Add-on HD Radio tuners for
popular car stereos