Our take on the UpLift Carlton
The cabinet resembles a vintage steamer trunk with hand-applied leather and finishing nails.
Keep your TV out of sight when not in use
Having a TV at the foot of your bed or in the middle of your room makes for convenient viewing — except when you're not watching it. The Carlton TV lift cabinet solves that problem. When you're done watching TV, just press a button on the included remote to lower your TV and components quietly and safely down into the cabinet. Another button press, and your system rises up smoothly, ready for use. And the cabinet is finished on all sides, so it'll look good whether it's against a wall or standing free in your room.
A dependable lift mechanism
The Carlton can accommodate a TV with a maximum width of 44" and weighing up to 80 lbs. A rugged, heavy-duty rack and pinion lift comes pre-installed in the cabinet. Welded steel construction ensures solid support for your TV, and smooth and nearly silent lift motion. A built-in tray can hold 2 or 3 components, which ride up and down with the TV.
The lift tray can hold 2 or 3 components, which ride up and down with your mounted TV.
The Carlton is finished on all four sides to give you additional placement options. It's designed to resemble a vintage trunk, covered with yards of hand-cut and hand-applied leather. Rows of antique nail heads, individually hammered into place by hand, help give this cabinet its distinctive look.
- for TVs up to 44" and weighing up to 80 lbs. (maximum TV dimensions: 44"W x 28-7/8"H x 4-3/4"D)
- pre-installed heavy-duty motorized rack and pinion TV lift
- storage for 2-3 components on TV lift tray
- quality cabinet construction
- covered with hand-cut and applied leather
- finished with individual antique nail heads hammered by hand
- finished on all four sides
- wire management to keep cables out of sight
- ventilation to keep components cool
- remote control
- 51-3/4"W x 38-3/4"H x 18-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee