On-Q inQuire Patio Intercom Unit
Share this product:
Our take on the On-Q inQuire Patio Intercom Unit
On-Q's inQuire intercom system lets you talk with family and friends throughout your home. Add this weatherproof patio unit to the intercom module and main console to communicate with the rest of the house from your backyard take orders at the grill or remind your loved ones to bring sunscreen and towels to the pool. The patio unit installs in a standard weatherproof dual-gang electrical box and connects to the intercom module with a single pull of CAT-5 cable.
- On-Q part # F7641-OB
- patio unit for On-Q inQuire intercom system
- talk buttons let you communicate with other room and door units
- volume up and down controls
- installs in a standard weatherproof 2-gang electrical box
- connects to required intercom module via CAT-5 cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box?
Download owner's manual
- Oil-rubbed bronze intercom patio unit
- 4 Screws (Length=1")
- Rubber gasket
- Instruction/Installation sheet
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Overview: The On-Q F7641 Intercom Patio Unit
is a weather-resistant version of the indoor Room Unit with all of the same
features, except that it doesn't support the door release. It offers local
control of the mute and monitor functions, the ability to talk to a Door Unit, a
10-step volume control, and a separate microphone and speaker. The unit fits into a dual gang box that mounts within an outdoor
weatherproof box. (A surface-mount box is available from On-Q for unique or
retrofit installations.) The door unit connects to the On-Q inQuire 1000
intercom system via Cat 5 cable (110 type punchdown connection).
Controls: The F7641 Intercom Patio Unit has the following
controls and indicators:
- Talk: A press-to-talk button for communicating with
other room units.
- Answer: This LED indicates that the Patio Unit
microphone is active.
- Door: A press-to-talk button for communicating with a
- Monitor: When pressed, it activates or deactivates the
monitor, and opens/closes microphone. (LED lights when Monitor active)
- Mute: Toggles between Mute active and inactive (LED
lights when Mute active)
- Volume: Separate + and - buttons to increase or
decrease speaker volume (10 total levels)
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
On-Q inQuire Patio Intercom Unit, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963