Our take on the Infinity Kappa 202a
The finest autos come with more than the usual performance options. That's just as true with the Infinity Kappa 202a amps, and the sweetest part is we were able to grab a limited supply of them at sweetheart prices.
You want performance? The Kappa 202a draws from a unique, sliding power supply that gives it the broader output range of unregulated power, yet still ensures that it achieves its rated power of 200 watts RMS per channel even with every vehicle accessory running.
You want style? The Uniblock heatsink not only provides superior heat dissipation and protection from RF interference, it overhangs all connections for a cleaner look. The back-lit, top-mounted control panel glows Kappa green, adding a colorful mojo to your installation.
If a subwoofer is part of your set-up, you'll rave about the Dynamic Bass Optimizer. It gives you control over both the bass roll-off frequency and the amount of boost applied. Essentially, you can adjust the sub's output so that your vehicle's interior reinforces the bass instead of fighting it.
Important Note: A single 8-gauge amp wiring kit alone is not sufficient for installing this amplifier.
- stereo, bridged mono or Tri-way output
- 600 watts in bridged mode (4 ohms)
- 300 x 2 at 2 ohms
- 32-320 Hz high/low-pass crossover, 12 dB/octave
- signal-to-noise ratio 95 dB
- preamp output
- dual MOSFET power supplies
- direct connection of 8-gauge power and ground cable
- variable bass boost (0-8 dB) from 20-80Hz, 12 dB/octave
- accepts high voltage (up to 9 volts) input
- 2 year warranty