On-Q 4 x 12 Telecom Module
4-in/12-out design with configurable primary line
This item is no longer available to purchase.
Contact us for other options
Share this product:
Our take on the On-Q 4 x 12 Telecom Module
This module allows you to distribute four incoming telephone lines to as many as 12 locations throughout your home. Four ports on this module are configurable, which allows you to choose the primary line. For example, if your teenager has his own phone line, that can be the primary line in his bedroom, but the main phone line can be primary in all other rooms. The module mounts in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure with the included bracket.
- On-Q part # TM1475
- distributes four telephone lines to as many as 12 locations
- four configurable ports let you select primary line in multiple rooms
- features RJ-45 connectors
- RJ-31x line seizure option for use with auto-dialing home security systems
- advanced surge protection with automatically resetting fuse
- installs in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure (mounting bracket included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box?
Download owner's manual
- One 4x12 Telecom module (has 14 RJ45 jacks on top panel)
- Metal mounting bracket
- Instruction/Installation sheet
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Overview: The On-Q TM1475 is a 4 x 12 Telecom Module that
can distribute four incoming telephone lines to as many as 12 locations
throughout your home. It has a total of 14 RJ45 jacks on the top panel. The
module offers different combination of line pin-outs. You can connect the module to your individual telephone jacks via Cat 5 cable. The
module is ready to install in the supplied metal mounting bracket, allowing you
to mount it into a standard On-Q enclosure.
Inputs and Outputs: The TM1475 has the following RJ45 jacks:
- Line Input: one RJ45 jack that can input up to 4 phone
lines from the telephone company's Network Interface Device (configured as
Line 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Line Outputs: twelve RJ45 jacks that output the lines
- 8 jacks configured as Line 1, 2, 3, 4
- 2 jacks configured as Line 2, 3, 4, 1
- 1 jack configured as Line 3, 4, 1, 2
- 1 jack configured as Line 4, 1, 2, 3
- Line Seizure: Optional RJ45 jack to interface with a
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
On-Q 4 x 12 Telecom Module, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963