Our take on the Klipsch Cornwall III
Bring "big theater sound" to your living room
With its ultra-high efficiency horn-loaded midrange and tweeter, and a massive, direct-radiating 15" woofer, the Klipsch Heritage Series Cornwall III easily delivers the full range of power and emotion behind your favorite records, music CDs, and concert videos. Originally designed as a "big brother" to the Heresy, the Cornwall III was first used as a center-channel speaker between two widely spaced Klipschorns. But this speaker's stunning performance allows it to truly stand on its own, providing a huge wall of sound that'll bring the house down. Once you've heard 'em, you'll never forget the sound of Klipsch's Heritage Series loudspeakers.
Classic Klipsch design
The Cornwall III's horn-loaded tweeter and midrange compression drivers give it exceptional sensitivity, low distortion, flat frequency response, and broad, controlled dispersion. This translates to unequaled power, detail, and dynamics, the hallmarks of the classic Klipsch sound. Its 15" direct-radiating woofer provides the kind of deep bass impact that you can really feel, as well as hear. The Cornwall III's high sensitivity also makes it a great choice for low- and medium-powered tube amps. Plus, dual speaker inputs allow bi-wiring or bi-amping for even better performance.
A hand-built beauty
This speaker looks every bit as good as it sounds, featuring a handsome, furniture-grade woodgrain veneer cabinet. Klipsch still makes the Cornwall III one at a time by hand in Hope, Arkansas. Each speaker is available in a beautiful Cherry, Walnut, or Black Ash lacquered finish, and includes a detachable riser base to raise it off the floor if desired.
Most speakers don't include any. Learn about choosing and installing speaker wire at the Crutchfield Learning Center.
Shop our selection of speaker wire.
Klipsch Heritage Series products are built to order, handmade in the US at their Hope, Arkansas manufacturing facility. Please allow up to 8 weeks turnaround time.
- three-way design with bass reflex enclosure
- frequency response: 34-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- power handling: 100 watts max continuous (400W peak)
- sensitivity: 102 dB (1 watt/1 meter)
- maximum acoustic output: 119dB SPL
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- tweeter: 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver with Tractrix® horn
- midrange: 1-3/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver with exponential horn
- woofer: 15" fiber-composite cone
- real wood veneer finish
- includes detachable riser base
- dual gold-plated speaker binding posts (bi-wire capable)
- 25-3/8"W x 35-3/4"H x 15-1/2"D
- weight: 98 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee