Our take on the XpressKit PKTX
XpressKit modules work with your vehicle's anti-theft system to incorporate the convenience, security and luxury features of your Python® alarm system.
An XpressKit interfaces with vehicles by routing commands through your vehicle data system, so it's more secure. You have fewer wires to connect and, best of all, your extra key stays with you, not in your car.
The PKTX module allows you to bypass your factory transponder, and is compatible with any brand remote start system. The PKTX is compatible with select 2000-up Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Jaguar, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles with 40-bit and 80-bit anti-theft systems. The compact module comes with harnesses and a built-in transponder data interface port.
- remote start data transponder bypass compatible with any brand remote start system
- preloaded for use in late model Ford-, Mazda-, and Toyota-built vehicles
- included harness provides wires to connect to your factory system
- no key required works with your factory databus
- maintains factory security integrity
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Important: If you know how to use a multimeter and have experience working with your vehicle's electrical system, you should be able to install this car security equipment. If you're unfamiliar with installing car security equipment, please speak to an Advisor before attempting this installation.