Our take on the Bose RC-35S2 expansion remote
If you have a Bose® Lifestyle® V25, V35, or 235 home entertainment system, here's good news. As you expand your system into other rooms, you can also control it from those additional spaces with the RC-35S2 remote. It uses the Bose® link connection found in many Bose® products.
Total system control
The remote uses simple and intuitive controls to operate your system. Four source selection controls feature common functions such as "TV," "FM/AM," and "Disc" so you can operate all the components necessary with a single button push. Select "TV," for example, and the remote will turn on your TV, your Lifestyle® system, and even your set-top box.
Control your system from any room
The RC-35S2 uses radio frequency (RF) commands that can pass through walls, ceilings and floors. It also comes with a Homewide Antenna that improves the strength of the remote's RF signal, giving it a range of up to 65 feet. Just plug the antenna into your Lifestyle® system.
Party by remote control
While you can play different music in separate rooms with your expanded system, sometimes you might want to play the same music everywhere. It's easy with RC-35S2 just press the Party Mode button to switch everything to a single music source and start the festivities.
- for use with select Bose® Lifestyle® home entertainment systems
- uses RF signals to control system from other rooms
- can control Bose® components and speakers in up to 14 rooms
- provides playback controls for devices connected to the Lifestyle® system such as a DVR, DVD player, and docked iPod®
- RF range up to 65 feet
- includes Homewide® antenna to boost signal strength
- compatible with Bose® products with Bose® link
- Party Mode switches speakers in all rooms to a single music source
- includes 4 "AAA" batteries
- 2-5/16"W x 1-1/16"H x 7-11/16"L
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee