Channel Master 3410
Single-output RF distribution amplifier
Share this product:
Our take on the Channel Master 3410
Channel Master's 3410 is a compact, versatile RF signal amplifier designed for indoor use with coaxial cables. The 3410 can improve reception whether the problem is weak signal strength at your antenna, or loss of signal quality due to a long cable run. Unlike the inexpensive boosters you find in hardware stores, the 3410 is a "bi-directional" design that provides a return signal path for use with a cable box or cable modem (return signal is not amplified). The included AC power supply connects to the 3410 via a short length of coax cable, which is also included.
- compatible with antenna and cable TV signals
- cable company approved for digital cable, HDTV, and high-speed Internet
- bi-directional for digital services
- amplifier gain: 15 dB
- operating frequency range: 54-1002 MHz
- return path frequency range: 5-42 MHz (for cable modem applications)
- 75-ohm impedance
- noise: 2.7 dB
- three F-type coaxial connectors (1 input, 1 output, 1 power)
- included AC power supply provides power to amplifier via coaxial cable connection (cable included)
- 6000-volt surge protection
- weather-sealed housing resists corrosion
- 3-7/16"W x 1-1/8"H x 3-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- RG-6 cable is recommended
What's in the box?
Download owner's manual
- RF amplifier (+15dB/1 input-1 output)
- AC/DC adapter (DC Output: 15V/250mA)
- 6' Coaxial cable
- Installation Instructions
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Overview: The Channel Master by PCT Model 3410 RF amplifier has a
single input and a single output. Unlike most conventional amplifiers, it has a passive return path which allows it to be used with a cable modem. The
+15dB gain gives you
a strong and balanced signal. The unit is
powered using the included AC/DC adapter. The unit features weather-sealed
housings for superior corrosion performance.
Bandwidth: The 3410 has an operating frequency of 54 to 1002 MHz with a
return path bandwidth of 5 to 42 MHz. The amplifier supports both analog and
digital broadcast signals, as well as HDTV and CATV distribution.
Inputs and Outputs:
- DC 15V/250mA Input: threaded coax input for use with supplied AC/DC power
- Cable Input: threaded coax input, used to connect your
cable or antenna lead
- Output: threaded coax output with a
Dimensions: Width=3.405", Height=3.304", Depth=1.067"
Reviews for the
Channel Master 3410
Average Customer Review:
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
Add accessories for the Channel Master 3410
2 people say
Your Price: $19.95
Smart people protect with SquareTrade- The best warranty at the best price
In business since 1999, SquareTrade is the largest independent warranty provider in the U.S.
100% parts and labor - no deductibles
All mechanical and electrical failures covered, includes normal wear and tear.
Your item's repaired or the full item price returned withing 5 days
Runs concurrent with manufacturer's warranty
Rated 5-stars by consumers
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
Channel Master 3410, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Single RF cable with F-type connectors (1 meter, 3.3 ft.)
Also available in:Open Box
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963