Our take on the WeatherTech® TechLiner™ Bed Liner
Protect your truck
The great thing about owning a pickup is being able to haul stuff. The worst thing about hauling stuff is the damage it can do to your pickup's bed. WeatherTech's custom-cut TechLiner bed liner fits the exact contours of your pickup's bed, protecting against scratches, dents, paint damage, and rust. The “soft touch” material helps prevent cargo from shifting, but it doesn't get in the way of easy loading and unloading.
Durable, flexible liner
WeatherTech makes each TechLiner from thermoplastic elastomer, a 100% recyclable and odorless material which is flexible, UV-resistant, and durable enough to stand up to extreme temperatures. If your job or hobby demands the heavy-duty protection that only a high-sided rigid liner can provide, you can place a TechLiner underneath your truck's rigid liner to provide additional protection against paint damage.
Installation takes only minutes, with no drilling or messy chemical applications required. The TechLiner is secured to the truck bed with Velcro® discs that keep it firmly in place, but still allow you to remove the liner if necessary. The TechLiner is available in three sizes to fit select late-model Chevy, Dodge/Ram, Ford, and GMC pickups: Short, Medium or Long. For complete protection, add the matching tailgate liner.
- custom-fit truck bed protection that installs in minutes
- fits the exact contours of your truck to prevent rust, scratches and dents
- durable material keeps cargo in place, but doesn't interfere with loading or unloading
- made from a 100% recyclable and odorless thermoplastic elastomer
- flexible and UV-resistant
- will not crack, break or warp in even extreme temperatures
- works well underneath rigid bed liners
- secures to the truck bed with versatile Velcro® discs
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee