Our take on the Soundgate PowerStage System by Kicker
Transform your Cruze's factory sound system
You've got a great set of wheels, but something's missing: the sound of the Chevy factory radio leaves a lot to be desired. Low power, less-then-ideal speaker placement, and dialed-back bass all contribute to the unhappy situation. This Soundgate Powerstage system upgrade by Kicker will transform your Cruze's stock radio and speakers into a high-fidelity sound system capable of giving you full, accurate, and richly-textured musical pleasure. And it does it without changing the look of your Cruze's interior or dash, or interfering with any of the MyLink Radio features.
The digital processor/amp and the wiring
are custom-made for your Cruze.
It plugs into your factory wiring with no cutting
The heart of the system is the Powerstage processor/amp module that plugs in between your car's stock receiver and speakers with the help of a Cruze-specific wiring harness. Kicker's technicians measured the acoustics of the Cruze's interior, then developed a program to get the strongest and cleanest audio performance possible from the stock speakers. The Powerstage module breathes new life into your vehicle's factory system, automatically correcting for the limitations of the factory speakers, then adding plenty of power so the speakers can sound their best.
Of course, there's a subwoofer with it
It wouldn't be a sonic upgrade without a subwoofer to bring bass magic to the mix. Kicker includes a custom-fit, powered subwoofer that mounts in the trunk, neatly tucked into a recess on the left side. A 200-watt amplifier provides the power you need to feel the bass from the 10" sub in the front seat.
Substage™ for the Cruze mounts in the trunk.
Do it yourself and save
This Soundgate upgrade package comes with all the hardware and brackets you'll need, and all the wiring is pre-cut and terminated to help make the installation easier. Step-by-step, illustrated instructions make this sonic upgrade a fun and rewarding project.
Important Note: This upgrade package will only work with the 2013-up Chevy Cruze with the basic factory speaker system. It will not work in a Cruze with the premium (Pioneer) sound system.
- audio upgrade system
- fits 2013-up Chevy Cruze with basic, factory speaker system
- package includes:
- digital signal processor with built-in 4-channel amplifier
- processor features pre-set high-pass filters, EQs, and speaker time alignment
- amplifier: 50 watts RMS x 4
- vehicle-specific harness connects processor to factory stereo
- Soundgate Substage custom-fit powered subwoofer
- molded plastic enclosure fits in trunk
- 10" round subwoofer
- 200 watts RMS sub amp
- all power and signal wiring pre-cut and terminated, ready for installation
- custom-engineered processor/amp mounting bracket
- illustrated installation and setup instructions
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee