Our take on the Xpresskit 1101T Universal Bypass
Xpresskit modules work with your vehicle's anti-theft system to incorporate the convenience, security and luxury features of your Python alarm system.
Universal bypass modules work with any vehicle that uses an "immobilizer" key system, allowing you to remote start your car without disrupting factory-installed anti-theft features.
Use the 1101t bypass in vehicles equipped with proximity RFID or "Push to Start" Smart Key ignition systems, such as those found in many 2007-up Lexus, Mazda, Infiniti and Toyota SUV and luxury-class vehicles.
Important Note: One of your car's proximity keys will be permanently installed in the 1101T module. You can buy an extra key through your dealer and have it programmed to work with your car's immobilizer. Ask your dealer if keys can be programmed individually some vehicle manufacturers require that all keys be reprogrammed at one time.
- universal bypass for Python alarm systems
- compatible with any hands-free "Push-to-Start" or "Smart Key" systems
- temporarily overrides the factory immobilizer
- maintains integrity of factory anti-theft system
- supplied harnesses splice into factory wiring
- includes jumper for key battery voltage matching
- built-in circuit battery adapter
- requires permanent key mount (into module)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Important: If you know how to use a multimeter and have experience working with your vehicle's electrical system, you should be able to install this car security equipment. If you're unfamiliar with installing car security equipment, please speak to an Advisor before attempting this installation. Note: Before purchasing, please call us at 1-888-955-6000 to confirm that this product works with your vehicle.