Our take on the Nikon FSA-L2
The Nikon FSA-L2 allows you to connect your compatible Nikon DSLR to select Nikon EDG-designated fieldscopes for amazing super-telephoto views. Internal optical elements allow the FSA-L2 to zoom 3.5X, so when it's used on an 85mm scope the focal length varies from 500-1750mm on a full-frame DSLR, and on a 65mm scope the range is 400-1400mm. Some vignetting will be visible at the lower end of the zoom range.
All the lens elements feature multi-layer coatings for superior performance.
Compatible Nikon DSLR models include D4, D3 series, D2 series, D800 series, D700, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D90, D80, D70 series, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, and the D40 series.
The FSA-L2 is designed to work with the EDG Fieldscope 85 VR / 85-A VR, EDG Fieldscope 85 / 85-A, and the EDG Fieldscope 65 / 65-A.
- allows select Nikon digital SLRs to attach to select EDG Nikon fieldscopes for spectacular close-up images
- achieve equivalent focal lengths of up to 1750mm
- attaches directly to fieldscope and to Nikon bayonet F-mount on camera
- allows use of both center and spot weighted metering systems
- because this is not a typical interchangeable lens, exposure indications may not always be reliable. Monitor the camera's LCD and use exposure compensation when necessary
- accommodates aperture-priority and manual modes
- camera's autofocusing mode cannot be used. Perform focusing using the fieldscope focusing ring
- diameter: 2-1/2"
- length: 5-15/16"
- weight: 15.34 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee