Our take on the TV Stand Assembly Stand-alone Service
Today's hectic lifestyles mean we can't always find the time or energy to do all the things we'd like to. But why deny yourself and your family and friends the enjoyment of a high-definition TV or multichannel surround sound system just because you don't have time to install the gear? Let INSTALLS inc take the hassle and worry out of installation so you can get straight to the fun.
If you plan to purchase other installation packages in addition to this one, see the TV Stand Assembly Add-on Service to save $60. Please keep in mind that this add-on service must be purchased with another INSTALLS inc installation package.
The TV stand assembly includes:
- Pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment.
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer's arrival at your home will be completed, and if applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job.
- Complete assembly of TV stand, utilizing manufacturer instructions manual. Use of a two-man crew to lift the customer-provided TV onto the stand.
- Clean up clippings, dust, or any other debris caused by the installation.
- Limited professional installation labor warranty for one year.
- Obtain your satisfaction sign-off on completed work order.
A Crutchfield Audio/Video Designer will contact you to ensure that you have everything necessary for your installation. You will then be contacted by INSTALLS inc within 48 hours to schedule your installation appointment. You can reach INSTALLS inc at 1-800-344-4856 (9am-10pm ET, 7 days a week).
Note: Installations are available to physical addresses in the lower 48 states. Not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Services are for private residential installations only. To explore installation options for your commercial application, please call our Audio/Video Designers.