On-Q Camera Module
This item is no longer available to purchase.
Contact us for other options
Share this product:
Our take on the On-Q Camera Module
Use On-Q's Camera Module to connect up to four different cameras to an On-Q home monitoring system. The module provides a convenient one-wire installation to each camera by supplying power, video, and audio (from a microphone-equipped camera) through a single CAT-5 cable.
You can output the signal from each camera individually, or combine all the cameras together on a single output and view them sequentially on a monitor. Integrate this module with additional On-Q components to view your cameras on TVs, in-wall LCD monitors, or even over the Internet with an optional IP Video Server.
- On-Q part # CM1001
- requires a 12-volt DC power supply for operation
- supports up to four On-Q cameras via CAT-5 cable terminated with RJ-45 connectors
- one-wire camera installation power, video and audio (on microphone-equipped cameras) supplied via a single CAT-5 cable for each camera
- outputs four individual camera signals or a combined signal of up to four cameras on a single output
- built-in sequencing of up to four camera images (sequence time adjustable from 2 to 40 seconds)
- outputs audio from microphone equipped cameras via CAT-5 (RJ-45 to RCA adapter required)
- supports camera viewing via On-Q modulator, LCD screens, and IP distribution
- module designed to install in On-Q wiring enclosures
- single-bay bracket included
- 2-3/8"H x 4-1/4"W
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Overview: The On-Q Category 5 Camera Module allows you to
connect up to four Cat 5 cameras, and view them from your TV, an On-Q LCD panel,
or over the internet via the On-Q IP Video Server. Each camera connects to the
module via Cat 5 cable. The cameras can be viewed sequentially on the same
channel, each on a different channel, or a combination of both. A metal
single-bay bracket is included to mount the module into an On-Q enclosure. In
order to power the module, a separate power supply (717F7726) is needed.
Connections: The camera module has four RJ-45 camera input
jacks for each camera, and four RCA composite video jacks that output the video
from each individual camera. The built-in Video Sequencer has its own RCA
composite output jack. When using a camera microphone with any of the cameras,
the audio is output through a separate RJ-45 jack.
Video Sequencer: The Video Sequencer combines the video from
all connected cameras and outputs them one at a time in sequence from a single
composite video jack. A rotary knob below the sequencer output jack allows you
to set the switching interval between cameras between 2 seconds and 40 seconds.
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
On-Q Camera Module, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963