These receivers can play music in at least one extra listening room great for enjoying tunes out on the deck, in the basement, or a bedroom.
These amplifiers have special features to help you install speakers in multiple rooms of your home.
These connecting devices let you drive several pairs of speakers with just one receiver or amp.
These switchers let you connect additional components to your TV or receiver, even if you're already using all of its available inputs.
- Multi-room Music & Video Glossary
- In-wall Wiring Guide
- Tips and Techniques for Home A/V Cable Management
- Remote Control Setups for Multi-room Systems
- Video: Installing In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers — The Basics
- In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers: How to Choose
- In-wall, In-ceiling, and On-wall Speaker Placement
- Multi-room Music Wiring Diagrams
- Keeping your A/V Gear Clean
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab