Our take on the Garmin FR70
Make the most of your time on the road and reach your goals with Garmin's FR70 running watch. It tracks your time, heart rate, the calories you've burned, providing you valuable insights and structure in your training. FR70 connects wirelessly to the included heart rate monitor, so you'll always know how hard you're working.
Connect and share
FR70 is compatible with Garmin's free, downloadable Garmin Training Center or with the online Garmin Connect™ site, so you can banish old-fashioned paper training logs to the archives. Once downloaded, you can see all your recorded training activity data, and even share it with your friends through social media.
Crosstraining and other options
The FR70's ANT+ wireless technology connects the watch to a variety of optional devices. An optional wireless foot pod tracks your distance and speed, and optional speed and cadence sensors attached to your bike can record the speed and distance of your cycling workouts. When used in conjunction with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale, you can upload info on your weight, body fat, and other metrics to the FR70 and transfer the data to your Garmin Connect account.
- running watch with heart-rate monitor
- 0.8" x 1.1" monochrome (31 x 56 pixel) LCD screen
- water-resistant design
- replaceable coin cell battery
- compatible with Garmin Training Partner and Garmin Connect
- compatible with optional ANT+ devices
- AutoLap, AutoPause, calorie calculator
- 100 lap memory
- 1-1/2"W x 1/2"D x 2-1/4"H (blue), 1-1/2"W x 1/2"D x 2"H (pink)
- weight 1.6 oz (blue), 1.3 oz (pink)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee