Our take on the UpLift University Park
With the handsome Uplift University Park cabinet, your TV is there when you want to watch it and gone when you don't. Inside this beautifully made cabinet is a powerful motorized lift fitted with a TV mount and component shelf. At a touch of the remote control, the top of the cabinet opens up and your flat-panel TV rises into position for easy viewing.
But there's more. The louvered doors can swing open, so you can watch your TV without raising it. And, just for fun, Uplift includes a Virtual Fireplace DVD. Open the doors and pop the disc into your DVD or Blu-ray player to set the mood on a cold night.
A dependable lift mechanism
The University Park can accommodate a TV with screen size of up to 55" and a maximum width of 56". A rugged, heavy-duty rack and pinion lift comes pre-installed in the cabinet. It includes a mount for your TV, and space for two components. There's room in the back of the compartment for the connecting cables, too.
Inside the compartment is a box with three AC outlets for plugging in your TV and components. The box has a built-in surge suppressor to shield your gear from harmful power spikes. A single cord runs from the outlet box to the wall, maintaining an uncluttered appearance. And the interior of the cabinet is ventilated, to keep your components cool when lowered into storage.
Fine furniture craftsmanship and a rich brown finish
The cabinet is built from kiln-dried hardwood and finished with hardwood veneers. Hand-layered stain, carefully applied, gives the furniture its rich-looking finish. Brushed nickel hardware completes the elegant look.
- for TVs up to 55" (maximum TV dimension: 56"W x 32"H x 5"D)
- pre-installed heavy-duty motorized rack and pinion TV lift
- lift unit can house two components up to 13-1/4"D with clearance for wires
- built-in surge suppressor with three AC outlets
- quality cabinet construction
- kiln-dried hardwood and veneers
- hand-applied brown stain
- brushed nickel hardware
- hinged louvered doors open for in-cabinet viewing
- wire management to keep cables out of sight
- ventilation to keep components cool
- wireless RF remote control
- free Virtual Fireplace DVD included
- 60-1/4"W x 41-5/8"H x 20-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee