On-Q inQuire Intercom Room Unit
Installed in wall
Out of Stock
Share this product:
Our take on the On-Q inQuire Intercom Room Unit
On-Q's inQuire intercom system lets you talk with family and friends throughout your home. Add room units like this one to the intercom module and main console to create your own customizable system. This clean, modern-looking wall unit installs in a standard 2-gang electrical box and connects to the intercom module with a single pull of CAT-5 cable. Chat with people in other rooms or at your front door using the talk buttons. Adjust the volume using controls located on the keypad.
- On-Q part # IC1004-WH
- room unit for On-Q inQuire intercom system
- talk buttons let you communicate with other room and door units
- volume up and down controls
- mounts in a standard 2-gang electrical box
- decorator wall plate included
- connects to required intercom module via CAT-5 cable
- add as many as 12 room units to a single intercom module
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the box?
Download owner's manual
- Intercom room unit (fits into a double-gang box)
- WP1207-WH White Decora Double-gang Wall Plate
- 4 Screws (Length=1/8")
- 4 Screws (Length=3/4")
- Instruction/Installation Sheet
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Overview: The On-Q IC1004-WH Intercom Room Unit provides
basic intercom communication functions, such as talk, talk to door (if door unit
is installed), monitor and mute for any interior room in your home. Up to 12
Room units can be installed in the inQuire 1000 intercom system. The room unit
connects to the IC-1002 main console via a single Cat 5 cable. The IC1004-WH
comes with a white double-gang Decora wall plate.
The IC1004-WH has a microphone and a high quality speaker for listening to the doorbell or voices
on the intercom. The control pad includes the following:
- Talk: When you want to communicate with other active units, the
Talk button is pressed while you're speaking, then released. Your voice will
be heard on the Main Console unit, plus any active Room, Patio, or Desktop
unit in the system.
- Door: If you wish to communicate with all door units in the
system, press the Door button while speaking, then release. Your voice will
be heard on any active Room, Patio, Desktop, or Door unit, plus the Main
- Monitor: Press to put the unit into the Monitor mode, and press
again to return to Normal. In Monitor mode, the microphone is constantly
active, the speaker is disabled, and any voice or noise within the room will
be heard throughout the system. This function is useful for baby monitoring,
or other situations which require any voice or noise in a room to be heard
throughout the system.
- Mute: Press to put the unit into the Mute mode, and
press again to return to Normal. In Mute mode, both the speaker and
microphone are inactive. Mute mode is useful for maintaining privacy in a
- Volume: There are two volume control buttons with an
associated volume level LED bar. There are 20 different volume levels which
are adjusted up and down using the two buttons.
- Door Release Function: There is no specific button for
the door release function. If a door release device is installed in the
system, you can activate the Door Release function by pressing the Talk and
Door buttons simultaneously.
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
On-Q inQuire Intercom Room Unit, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963