Monster iCable® Dock Connect
30-pin to USB connector for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®
Share this product:
Our take on the Monster iCable® Dock Connect
The Monster iCable Dock Connect lets you hook up your iPod, iPhone, or iPad to the USB port of your computer for syncing and charging. A wear-resistant Duraflex® jacket keeps the cable protected. Dual-layer shielding blocks electrical interference that can degrade the signal. And the cable's flat, tangle-free design prevents kinks and knots. The adapter features a 30-pin connector, and can be used with most docking iPods (not compatible with newer Lightning™ connector Apple portables).
- 3-meter 30-pin dock connection-to-USB cable
- for docking iPods, iPhones, and iPads released before Fall, 2012
- not compatible with iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, and other Apple portables with Lightning connector
- flat tangle-free cable design
- dual-layer shielding to minimize electrical interference
- Duraflex protective cable jacket
- compatible with high-speed USB
- limited lifetime warranty
What's in the box?
Download owner's manual
- 9.8' iPod/iPhone/iPad dock connector to USB cable (w/ a male USB type-A connector on one end and a male Apple iPod/iPhone dock connector on other end)
- Limited Warranty Information
- Information to consumers in application of EU WEEE Directive 96/2002
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Monster iCable Dock Connect: Monster specially designed the
iCable Dock Connect for select Apple iPads, iPhones, and iPods with a 30-pin dock connector.
The Monster iCable Dock Connect charges and syncs your Apple iPad, iPhone, and
iPod when used with an appropriate charger (sold separately) or when connected
to your computer/laptop. Also, use it to connect your compatible Apple device to
a home audio or car stereo component which feature's a "made for
iPod/iPhone/iPad" USB port. It's the perfect high-performance Dock connector to
USB cable for your iPad, iPhone, and iPod if you need a replacement or spare.
Best of all, its 9.8' in length, compared to the 40" white cable that came with
your Apple device.
- Duraflex Protective Jacket: The Monster iCable Dock Connect's Duraflex
protective jacket is ultra-durable and extremely flexible.
- Dual-Layer Shielding: Heavy duty, dual-layer shielding rejects
- Tangle-Free Flat Cable Design: The iCable Dock Connect features
Monster's exclusive tangle-free flat cable design which stays neat and
Compatibility: This cable supports both Mac computers
and Windows PCs. The cable is compatible with the following iPods, iPhones,
|video (5th gen)
Note: Not compatible with Apple iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices
with new Lightning-connector.
Reviews for the
Monster iCable® Dock Connect
Average Customer Review:
Review this product:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences about this product. Please
be sure to focus your comments on the product itself. Read our
Review Guidelines for more information.
For a more in-depth review and enhanced detailed information on the
Monster iCable® Dock Connect, please visit the Crutchfield website product
Use your iPhone® 5 with your current gear with built-in docks
Get live, personalized service from an expert
Crutchfield Advisor: Hi there.
We're happy to answer questions or provide additional info about this item.
Advisors also available at 1-888-600-3963