These upgrade packages allow you to get impressive sound quality from your factory radio and stock speakers.
These iPod adapters let you listen to your iPod through your vehicle's factory radio.
These adapters convert the changer port on your factory radio to an auxiliary input.
These T-harnesses plug into your factory radio harness, connecting your factory radio to a Parrot Bluetooth cell phone kit.
These processors shape the output of your factory radio to get maximum performance from aftermarket amplifiers.
A custom-fit sub fits into a convenient spot in your specific vehicle, for great bass without losing space.
These factory replacement receivers fit right into the dash of your specific vehicle, including many older vehicles.
Add amps, speakers, and subs to your vehicle, while keeping your factory radio.
Add sources to your factory radio, so you can build an audio/video system while keeping your factory look.
- iPod® Car Stereo Adapter Shopping Guide
- Life with a Factory Stereo
- How do I get Bluetooth® in my car?
- Video: Upgrading Your Factory Stereo, part 3
- Video: Factory vs. Aftermarket Car Speakers Listening Test
- Car Amplifier Shopping Guide
- Subwoofer Shopping Guide
- What You Need to Know about HD Radio™
- Video: Upgrading Your Factory Stereo, Part 1
- Portable player + aux jack = unwanted noise?
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab