Shop our entire selection of headphones here
Noise-canceling headphones quiet the distracting sounds around you, for a more relaxing listening experience.
These "earbud" style 'phones fit snugly inside your ears, blocking out external sounds.
High-performance headphones are a great way to experience audiophile-quality sound at a fraction of the cost of most high-end amp-and-speaker systems.
Listen to your favorite music while you move around, without being tethered by a headphone cord.
Made for active use, these headphones stay securely in place during your workouts.
This kind of headphones features earcups that rest on top of the ear.
These headphones have large earcups that go around your ears, helping to seal out external sounds.
Get better sound than your game console's stock headset can provide. Hear game soundtracks clearly and communicate with your online multiplayer friends and foes.
These amplifiers send clean, robust signals to your high-performance headphones for lots of accurate detail. You'll get way better performance than you would if you just used the headphone jack on your computer or home receiver.
- Sennheiser HD 650 headphones
- Video: Sennheiser HD 800 headphones
- Video: Sennheiser HD 598 headphones
- Video: Crutchfield Listening Station: AKG K 272 HD headphones
- Video: Bose® QuietComfort ®15 Noise Cancelling® Headphones
- Video: Bose® QuietComfort® 3 headphones
- Video: Upgrading Computer Sound with Headphones
- Comfortable acoustics: relaxing with the Sennheiser HD 598 headphones
- Beats Pro Headphones -- Listen to the Doctor
- Review: Sennheiser HD 800 headphones
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab