Our take on the InstallCard: iPod®/MP3 Interface
Not into "do it yourself" car stereo installations? No problem! With a pre-paid InstallCard, you can have your new iPod or MP3 interface adapter installed by any professional who's a member of the InstallCard network at more than 1,500 locations all across the country. You'll get all the benefits of buying your gear from Crutchfield, plus you'll save time and gain the peace of mind that comes with professional installation.
How does it work?
Simple. First, enter your zip code to see if there's an InstallCard installer in your area. If you don't see an installer listed, call InstallerNet at the number listed below the zip code field to see if an installer has been added in your area. Then, just add this card to your online shopping cart, and proceed through checkout as usual. When you receive the card from us, visit www.installcard.com, enter the unique InstallCard number on the back of the card, and schedule your installation with the local shop.
When you arrive for your appointment at your local stereo shop, just hand over the InstallCard, along with the interface you've purchased and your Crutchfield invoice (it will be included in the box with your order), and your installation begins. And you can feel confident about the quality of work every installer on the InstallerNet Network has at least two years' experience and is MECP (Mobile Electronics Certified Professional) certified. InstallerNet feels so strongly about the expertise of their installers that they will warranty the labor of your installation for the life of your vehicle.
What does this card cover?
With this InstallCard, a professional will connect your iPod or MP3 interface to your factory or aftermarket car stereo system. Installation includes mounting the base unit and making all of the necessary connections to your system. Be sure to read the Details below to see what's covered. Please call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 if you have any questions.
- pre-paid installation of an iPod or MP3 interface at your choice of more than 1,500 professional stereo shops
- to find out if an installer is available in your area, click here to enter your zip code
- InstallCard services are currently available in all 50 states and Puerto Rico; we cannot ship InstallCards outside these areas.
- installation labor is warranted for the life of your vehicle
- Important note: This installation does not cover modifications to your vehicle. If modifications are required, you may be charged extra for parts and labor at the time of installation. Your installer will inform you of any additional charges before performing the work, so you can approve the charges. Some possible extra charges (parts, labor, or both) will apply if:
- you need an adapter to connect your changer and another component to your stereo
- you choose to mount your interface using a vehicle-specific bracket (sold separately)
Important Note: Install Cards are not eligible for refunds once they are activated. If equipment is determined to be defective during the process of the installation or immediately after while still at the install shop the installer will remove and reinstall the equipment at no charge. If equipment is determined to be defective after leaving the install shop or within a period of no longer than one year and within the manufacturer's warranty, Installer Net will cover 50% of the charge to remove and reinstall replacement equipment. If the customer chooses to remove non-defective equipment (swapping for a different brand, for example), Installer Net will charge for a completely new installation.