Our take on the XpressKit PLJX
XpressKit modules work with your vehicle's anti-theft system to incorporate the convenience, security and luxury features of your Python alarm system.
An XpressKit interfaces with vehicles using an "immobilizer" key system, allowing you to remote start a car without disrupting factory-installed anti-theft features. It routes commands through your vehicle data system, so it's more secure. You have fewer wires to connect and, best of all, your extra key stays with you, not in your car.
Use the PLJX to remote start your 1993-up GM-built vehicle equipped with VATS or Passlock I or II anti-theft systems. This self-learning module programs in one step, automatically adjusting to the the resistor code value of your vehicle.
- self-learning remote start data interface for Python alarm systems
- compatible with any 1993-up GM vehicle equipped with VATS or Passlock I or II anti-theft systems
- temporarily overrides the factory immobilizer through your vehicle databus
- requires splicing into vehicle's factory wiring
- no key required for operation
- high security single wire data transmission
- 1-13/16"W x 13/16"H x 2-7/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Important: If you know how to use a multimeter and have experience working with your vehicle's electrical system, you should be able to install this car security equipment. If you're unfamiliar with installing car security equipment, please speak to an Advisor before attempting this installation. Note: Before purchasing, please call us at 1-888-955-6000 to confirm that this product works with your vehicle.