Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere.
That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team — they open the box,
verify contents, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs.
We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Samsung NX-mount: The Samsung 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 ED II
lens has the Samsung NX-mount. It is compatible with Samsung's NX-series of
interchangeable lens cameras, including NX1000 and NX300.
Optical Image Stabilization: The lens is equipped with
Optical Image Stabilization. There is a switch on the lens barrel that allows
you to turn OIS on or off. When switched on, you can select OIS functions in the
Locking Zoom Ring: The lens has a zoom ring for changing the focal
length from 18mm to 200mm. The lens has a lever that allows you to unlock the
lens before use. When you are finished using the lens, you can turn the lens
to the wide angle position and lock it into place to keep it from extending on
Lens Hood: A lens hood is included with the lens to prevent
deterioration of image quality due to internal reflection of light. The hood
attaches to the end of lens with a bayonet-type mount. When not in use, the lens
hood can be inverted and stored on the lens.
AF/MF Switch: You can quickly and easily switch between auto
focus and manual focus using the AF/MF switch on the side of the lens. Once you
switch to MF, you can adjust the focus by rotating the focus ring.
Special i-Modes: The lens is compatible with special "i-modes" found
in some NX-series camera. The Fn (Function) button found on the lens barrel
activates the modes, which vary by camera model:
- i-Depth: You can adjust the depth of field on the lens
- i-Function: In P, A, S, or M modes, you can manually select and adjust shutter speed,
aperture value, exposure value, ISO sensitivity, and White Balance on the
- i-Zoom: You can zoom in on a subject with less degradation of the
photo quality than the digital zoom.
- i-Scene: You can select an appropriate scene mode and filter
effect with the lens. Available modes and effects include Beauty Shot,
Portrait, Children, Backlight, Landscape, Sunset, Dawn, Beach & Snow, and
- Focal Length: 18-200mm (35mm equivalent: 27.7-308mm)
- Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups (including 3 aspheric
elements and 2 ultra-low dispersion elements)
- Angle of View: 75.9° - 8°
- Aperture: F3.5 - F6.3 (Maximum), F22 (Minimum)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.28x
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19.7"
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.825", Length=4.384" (4.894"
- Weight: 19.37 ounces