Eric's 2001 Pontiac Sunfire SE
- Alpine CDA-9856 CD/MP3 player
- Alpine SPS-460A 4x6 Coaxials
- Alpine SPS-690A 6x9 Coaxials
- Alpine MRP-F240 360w 4ch amp
- Sony 1200w 2ch Amp
- MTX Sludgehammer 10" Subwoofer and Enclosure
- Alpine Full Speed iPod Cable
- Apple 30 gig color iPod Video
- Monster wiring and interconnects
I started off by tearing everything that was going to be replaced out and running all the wiring for the cd player, amps, and speakers. Then I just found a good spot for the 4ch amp and started installing and hooking everything up.
Why did you decide to upgrade your A/V system?
Because the factory audio system just wasn't up to par.
Why did you choose these products?
I believe Alpine has the best products out there and are on the cutting edge of research and development
What was the most difficult part of the installation?
Trying to hide the giant wiring harness for the CD player just to keep the door chimes
What plans, if any, do you have for future upgrades?
Upgrading to Alpine component speakers front and rear, 10" Alpine sub, Alpine PDX digital amps, and possibly DVD. New paint and suspension and wheels upgrade.
Alpine 4ch amp
Alpine CD player and iPod
MTX sub and enclosure, and Sony amp
Me and my son